-GWC "Different Direction" GOTV video. "Who we are and where we're going"
Watch video here:
-Recording: GWC Webinar with Florida Congressional Candidate Mary Barzee Flores, Tuesday, August 28th 2018
Watch video here:
-Recording: GWC Presentation at DA Global Meeting in Tokyo, Japan, Saturday, May 26th 2018
Watch video here
Presentation as pdf:
-Recording: GWC All-member General Meeting on WebEx-March 14th, 10:00 EST
Streaming recording link:
Download recording link:
- Leader’s Comments:
- Salli Swartz, “Who we are and what we do”
- Ann Hesse, GWC Annual Report
- Angela Fobbs, “No one wins unless we all work together”
- Brooke Scott, “Activist Youth”
- Carol Moore, “UKWC: Activism, GOTV, and electing Women”
- Christina Skovsgaard, “Women’s History Month-lessons learned “
- Connie Borde, The latest scoop from Washington
- Member’s Questions and Discussion
-Emily's List President Stephanie Schriock speaks with the GWC
On Thursday, November 2nd Stephanie Schriock, President of "Emily's List," (www.emilyslist.org) spoke at a Webinar sponsored by the DA Global Women's Caucus.
Stephanie spoke with GWC co-chair Salli Swartz about how her team is working hard to encourage women to run across the country! They discussed "Run to Win," a national recruitment and training program providing for women candidates and also fielded questions submitted by viewers.
Watch the webinar here:
-Sexual Harassment: "Punish and Shame" was the verdict on Paris panel
On November 20, Democrats Abroad France hosted an event entitled "From Droit de Seigneur to Harvey Weinstein, Might Hollywood Take Down an Age-Old Tradition?" The Panel was moderated by Annette Young, Journalist and Presenter at France 24 who also hosts and produces The 51 Percent, a show about women reshaping our world.
You can watch this whole exciting debate at